Forgot your password?
Please enter your email & we will send your password to you:
Copyright © International Chamber of Commerce (ICC). All rights reserved.
( Source of the document: ICC Digital Library )
Each Application must be accompanied by a filing fee of US$ 5,000. Such payment is not refundable and shall be credited to the total amount charged for all services provided by ICC under the Rules.
There are two alternative methods of pricing for services provided under the Rules:
a) First, for any of the specific services identified in Article 3 of this Appendix, the fixed cost for each such service shall be as indicated in Article 3, and the cost for any other services shall be determined by ICC depending on the work carried out by ICC in providing those services.
b) Alternatively, the parties may pay a single fixed fee for multiple services provided in connection with an arbitration proceeding, as foreseen in Article 4 of this Appendix, and the cost for any other services shall be determined by ICC depending on the work carried out by ICC in providing those services.
1. The ICC costs for the specific services listed herein are as follows:
2. Any amounts paid under Article 3(1) may be credited towards the fixed fee for multiple services provided for in Article 4.
Parties requesting more than one service may opt for a fixed amount of costs of US$ 90,000 to US$ 150,000. This amount fixed by the Court subject to the advance on costs fixed by the Secretary General, may include all or some of the following services, according to the parties’ request:
a) appointment of one or more arbitrators under Article 6(1)(a), (b), (c), (d) and (f), or under Article 7(1)(a), (b), (c), (d) and (f);
b) decisions on challenges of one or more arbitrators under Article 6(1)(e) and Article 7(1)(e), or decisions pursuant to Article 6(1)(g);
c) communication of reasons for decisions under Article 11;
d) provision of services under Article 6(1)(h) and (j) or under Article 7(1)(g) and (h);
e) provision of services under Article 6(1)(l) and (m) or under Article 7(1)(i) and (j);
f) maintenance of the file under Article 8(1)(a);
g) assistance with logistical arrangements for meetings and hearings under Article 8(1)(b);
h) assistance with notification of documents and correspondence under Article 8(1)(c); and
i) administration of funds, exclusive of banking charges, related to arbitrators and administrative secretaries under Article 8(1)(d).
1. All costs fixed by the Court pursuant to this Appendix are payable in US$ except where prohibited by law or decided otherwise by the Court, in which case ICC may apply a different scale and fee arrangement in another currency.
2. The amounts paid as advances on costs do not yield interest for the parties or the arbitrator(s).
3. Any ICC costs may be subject to value added tax (VAT) or charges of a similar nature at the prevailing rate.
4. The provisions on costs for services set forth above shall be effective as of 1 January 2018 in respect of all services requested on or after such date, irrespective of which version of the Rules is applicable.